Our mission is to educate and illustrate the benefits
of peer-to-peer finance. To this end, we have
written some articles that provide additional insight
into peer-to-peer lending and borrowing.
- Predictions on what will happen this year with
- How P2P lending is differentiated from classical
saving, with detailed examples.
- Campaign for the fair treatment of peer-to-peer
- The origins of peer-to-peer lending with background
on the growth of the sector.
- Predictions for peer-to-peer lending, with a
review of previous years.
- What you can do if you have been refused credit.
- Article for Save our Savers on P2P lending.
- Response to press article on rise of bad debts.
- What exactly is "easteregging" ?
- What makes a P2P company successful ?
- Definition of P2P lending.
These are in addition to the
P2P money blog where relevant news items and hot
topics are discussed.